ERIE’S Homeowners insurance is a contemporary package of protection that’s designed to meet your home insurance needs. The ERIE’s homeowners package of protection is a contemporary package and includes insurance coverage for:
- Your Home and any Attached Structures.
- Other Structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Loss of Use which covers the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal Liability for personal injury, including bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical Payments to Others who are injured in an accident arising from your Premises or personal activities.
This innovative policy includes more that 50 extra protection features. Some of these include:
- Coverage up to $2,500 for loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card And unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Payment up to the Personal Property limit for loss of contents of a refrigerator or freezer From either power or mechanical failure.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of jewelry, watches and furs.
- Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
- Payment for replacement of automatic garage door transmitters which have been stolen. Coverage is also provided for cost to reprogram the frequency on additional transmitters And/or the control unit box.
We serve the Slate Belt community and all areas of Northampton County including Easton, Bethlehem, Hellertown, and Allentown, PA. Click here to check out some home safety videos that could get you discounts on your homeowner’s insurance.
If you would like us to provide you with a homeowners insurance quote, please fill out the form to the right and click the submit button.
>> Do you also need Life Insurance?